Monday, December 13, 2010

Blog #5

Seeing as I am writing my blogs a little late, I had to go back and figure out which paper was the evualative summary.  Now that i've found it, I remember. 

I had a lot of opinion in this paper.  Once you were finished reading it, there was no definitley no doubt which side I had chosen.  I didn't really use the as, we, are words very much.  I think that's a good thing. Overall I feel like my paper was pretty well written.  I think it flowed nicely, but it was a little short.  If I lengthened it up a little it would probably be better.

I think the biggest issue I had with this paper was giving my opinion without shoving it down the readers throat.  I have very strong feelings on obesity from fast food, my thoughts being that it is completely the consumers fault.  So when I write a paper evaluating a man who says its the business's fault, I get a little... heated :)  But in the end, I think I did a decent job of keeping it fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment