Monday, October 11, 2010

Research Paper Free Write

I am most passionate about animals.  I've been a vegetarian for five years and I work at Petland.  Ever since I was little i've always loved animals.  I only have one cat and one dog, but when I live on my own I will have more.  With that being said, I also have a lot of passion for other animal related issues such as; animal testing, slaughter houses, and overall animal cruelty.
    As far as movies and television go, I'm a big twilight fan. Which of course means that I've read all the books about five times each.  I don't really follow any shows on t.v but I love watching Jersey Shore. When it comes to the outside world, I try not to pay attention to it.  The news pisses me off and all of the drama gives me a headache. I live in the country and everythings fine, as of now thats the only news that matters to me.
    One thing that I'm really into is piercings.  At the moment, I have thirteen.  It's not as weird as it sounds because most of them are on my ears.  It's a big adrenaline rush to get them, and I think that they look pretty.  I like tattoos as well but I only have one.  My thoughts are, I can take my piercings out when I'm older but the tattoos will be there forever.  I love the tattoo that I have though.  It's a set of angel wings on my right hip.  It has a lot of significant meaning to me that doesn't really make a lot of sense to anyone else.  It means a lot about strenth and independence and things of that nature.  It's really pretty and I love it.

1 comment:

  1. How about arguing that pet food needs to be better suited to animals. For example, my dog eats pure bison. My sister's animals are all on the raw food diet. Are these good?

    ReplyDelete