Monday, October 11, 2010

blog #3

I hated the informal summary.  I do not work well in groups, and I hate writing with other people.  When I have to work with other people I feel very pressured and regardless of my partners, I feel like my work is being judged.  I'm not very good at expressing my opinions, and when you have to collaborate with other people, that is incredibly important.  I get clammed up when I'm in a group, and then I feel like I'm not participating enough.  Once I get to that point it's all over.
    My group didn't actually do the writing process together.  We all wrote separately and then put everything together to make one whole paper.  That made the assignment a little better, but it was still uncomfortable.
    The informal summary was a lot better.  Since I was able to write the whole thing by myself and choose which article I liked the best, I was able to write it a lot easier.  The paper really didn't take that long to write out and I didn't mind it at all.  I also like the topic of obesity and fast food related health problems.  That fired me up and the whole thing was relatively painless.

No comments:

Post a Comment